#curhatanadik
why do i care so much for people who don't even give the same amount of care?
I always feel worried every time my good friends feels upset/disappointed/sad/mad etc. I'll do WHAT EVER to protect my friends
it feels like im a person in the background unless i'm needed. I always smile and help my friends when they need me make them laugh even if im in my worst mood ever . it literally happend.
I never show the side of me that is totally weak sensitive high temper big thinker
I care for my friends,I listen to their stories,I helped them when they need me, make them laugh when theyre bored . But i feel like no body understands the REAL me , I swear if my school asks to pick a partner , everyone have a partner except me (it really did happend)
Seeing all my friends got their own each individual group of friends like they always meet up before & after school , while myself walks alone except if suddenly i joined a group of people.
Before sleeping every night , thinking about them
The fact that my friends only talks to me when they're = bored,need something from me, upset so they need to tell story...not because we're friends and they want to talk to me because they love me
I mean, I don't know if i'm stupid but my friend asked if i could come with her to wait for her for several hours for her english lesson after school so I did.. I'll wait till the middle of the night just to say happy birthday , I'll chat with my friend in really early morning (like 2am-4am and so) because she can't sleep ,I'll do it , i'll cry cuz of my friend lost somone important from their life
But from all of that, i never feel like one of them sits down besides me asks me about my day ,sacrifice the same amount for me
Haha screw that..i'll tell my own stories to my dairy, it listens to me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment